McNinch & Son is one of the longest established firms of Solicitors in
Northern Ireland and has provided over a century of service both to the
local community and worldwide. The firm now offers a network of offices in
Larne, Ballyclare, Glengormley and Carrickfergus and has an established and
specialised legal team supported by an experienced staff that offer a
friendly and professional service in all aspects of law.
James W. McNinch established the firm in 1880 with
offices in Larne and Ballyclare. He travelled between the
offices on the new
Narrow Gauge Railway, which had been opened three years earlier.
developed quickly with James W. McNinch earning a reputation as an expert in
land purchase under the provisions of the Land Acts, which gave tenant
farmers the opportunity to purchase their land. Through a period of great
social change, J.W. McNinch & Son has always been quick to adapt to the
needs of a new generation and, as a result, made an important contribution
in Northern Ireland.
This is a
law firm which has always offered continuity harnessed to an open,
forward-thinking approach to change. Through a period of great social
change, J W McNinch & Son was always quick to adapt to the needs of a new
generation and, as a result, continues to make an important contribution to
the provision of legal services in the East Antrim area.